Penny for my thoughts

Savour life through the looking glass. Its definitely not as small as it seems.

Saturday, March 21, 2009

Obituary - Requiem for a Heartful of Love

just for a few cents
sense of love is cached
cashed for dollars has the soul
sole it is of the dirty shoes
shooes all away friend and foe
for a few dollars more 

the tears to flow have been dammed
damned is life, in black is dyed
died have the thots, he stands alone
loaned his heart, he stands soulless
solace no more

through the large lit glass pane
pain filled eyes of mine, see her as she leaves
leaves of autumn fall, oh they are damned
dammed my sighs,

my heart did break
brake i cant the flowing tears
tears my spirit away, pain i donned
don't go i say, to her i besought
besot in her eyes, 

from dark to light, she was my ferry
Oh fairy of mine, 

i shuld have guessed
guest i was no more in ur life

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Links