Penny for my thoughts

Savour life through the looking glass. Its definitely not as small as it seems.

Friday, September 26, 2008

Wondered Why ........

wondered why

you don't walk along, i can't seem to smile
my eyes light up no more, it's been a while
i wear no make-up, i have no hairstyle
my heart's in the bin, my emotions in a pile

ever wondered why it happened
ever wondered why you left me to cry
ever wondered why its a dead end
its cause you said good bye ... good bye
now to fate i comply

since you left, I've walked alone
such solitude i have never known
people ask why I'm so forlorn
I just say, i was struck by a thorn

ever wondered why the wounds don't heal
ever wondered why I'm bleeding in pain
every wondered what i can't conceal
its that I'll never see you again
now it drives me insane

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Links