Penny for my thoughts

Savour life through the looking glass. Its definitely not as small as it seems.

Saturday, November 11, 2006

Depart from life ?

a glimpse of u is like the sunrise
u bring the sparkle back to my eyes

u light up my life like the start of day
and change cold winters to the summers of may

you smile and set my heart free
i feel life as it should be

i rejoice the splendid colors of the fall
when ur beside at all sights i entrall

how i long to hold you hand
and look at you with subtle sights

and heave sighs that flutters the heart
when we bought loving down to an art

how should one forget ? how should I go on ?
one who i think from dusk to dawn

the lovely memories with which i strife
how can i forget my own life

2 Comments:

Blogger Kris said...

Keep on writing.....Never allow your mind to be idle.

Sun Mar 04, 05:20:00 PM GMT+5:30  
Blogger ankurindia said...

nice blog ., very good poem

Fri Apr 06, 07:22:00 PM GMT+5:30  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Links