Penny for my thoughts

Savour life through the looking glass. Its definitely not as small as it seems.

Thursday, July 07, 2005

My darling friend

My darling friend, a fine person you are,
Close to my heart, yet so far,
You fill my life with so much love,
Blessing of mine, sent from above.

You make me smile, you make life so fine,
I'm glad you are there, I'm glad you're mine.
My heart does sigh, we missed times together,
But now we don't, we have one another.

Love and trust, does our lives bind,
Where will you such friendship ever find !
As life tumbles into paths anew,
Be there for me, I'll be there for you.


Dedicated to Viji, my close and indeed darling friend, who touched my heart with a lovely card, and touched my soul by her mere presence in my life

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Links